[Irtalk] FW: [heligliasa] OJS at SA Universities for hosting scholarly journals

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Mon Feb 15 08:01:43 SAST 2016

Dear Colleagues

Well done to UWC as well! See their OJS installations:

JSAA - www.jsaa.ac.za/index.php/
CriSTAL - http://cristal.epubs.ac.za/index.php/

Hope we will have papers during the LIASA Conference on the role of libraries and scholarly publishing later this year. Please remember to submit your abstracts.

Kind regards
Ina