[Irtalk] OJS at SA Universities for hosting scholarly journals

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Sun Feb 14 11:13:56 SAST 2016

Dear Colleagues

More and more SA Universities are now taking ownership for their journal publications, using OJS! This is great in terms of skills development and capacity building. Libraries can play a major role in terms of managing content and providing quality metadata support, helping to increase the visibility.

University of South Africa
UNISA Press: http://upjournals.co.za/

Stellenbosch University
SUNJournals: http://library.sun.ac.za/English/services/oa/Pages/sunjournals.aspx

University of Pretoria
Selected individual journals e.g. SA Journal of Education http://www.sajournalofeducation.co.za/index.php/saje/index

Did your university also embark on this process? Please let me know, so that I can update all resources and report on progress made in our country.

Thanks so much! Well done to all!

Kind regards
Ina