[IRTalk] [EIFL-all] Seasons greetings from EIFL

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Fri Dec 23 09:58:04 SAST 2016

Dear Andrius and all EIFL Colleagues

Thank you for the great work done by EIFL, and for the difference you make through all the exciting programmes – open access, public libraries, IP, and more. I certainly hope that we can work together in future – through LIASA, as well as through ASSAf. EIFL a very important partner in a world where libraries more and more play such a very important role, at the same time setting the trends for us to follow.

All the best

Kind regards
Ina