[IRTalk] Debrief – Amsterdam Call for Action on Open Science – PeerJ Blog

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:48:05 SAST 2016

The series of EU Open Science Conferences is an important event for not
just everyone in the EU, but across the globe. The policies being drafted
now and perhaps officially implemented by EU ministers in late May will set
up precedents for all nations to look toward. And that affects every
citizen. If we get it wrong, it could mean scientific progress isn’t as
fast as we’d all like or could have achieved.

http://peerj.com/blog/post/115284878760/