[Irtalk] SUNScholar/Change Management - Libopedia

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:56:23 SAST 2015

Hi Makaba,

I am assuming you want to extract the usage data from the SOLR database.
Please see: http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/Template:SOLR-HELP
I am not a SOLR DB programming expert, so I have cc'd this to the IRTalk
list.
Perhaps someone on the list has better help.

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Stellenbosch University Library