[Irtalk] The Code4Lib Journal – Open Journal Systems and Dataverse Integration– Helping Journals to Upgrade Data Publication for Reusable Research

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:20:06 SAST 2015

This article describes the novel open source tools for open data
publication in open access journal workflows. This comprises a plugin for
Open Journal Systems that supports a data submission, citation, review, and
publication workflow; and an extension to the Dataverse system that
provides a standard deposit API. We describe the function and design of
these tools, provide examples of their use, and summarize their initial
reception. We conclude by discussing future plans and potential impact.

http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/10989