[Irtalk] LIASA Membership: Early Bird special now open! Join HELIG!

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Thu Oct 15 11:27:01 SAST 2015

Dear Colleagues at HEIs & Special/Research libraries

Please make use of the early bird offer to join or renew your LIASA membership!

Please remember to indicate that you want to be a member of HELIG also. We have lots planned for this coming year (2015-2016), among others ....

-       Online Moodle short courses on new trends in LIS

-       Online Webinar workshops to advance your IT skills

-       Tools to do your work in a more professional way, and to better reach your users

-       And many, many more!!

Please remain/become part of this highly active, vibrant community of librarians.

Looking forward having you on board! Also encourage fellow colleagues to join us!

LIASA HELIG on facebook (open for members & non-members): https://www.facebook.com/LiasaHelig

Kind regards
Ina