[Irtalk] unglue.it — Open Content - A Practical Guide to Using Creative Commons Licences is a Free eBook

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:02:55 SAST 2015

"Open Content - A Practical Guide to Using Creative Commons Licences" was
published by Wikimedia Deutschland, the German Commission for UNESCO and
the North Rhine-Westphalian Library Service Centre (hbz) in 2014. Its
intention is to provide interested individuals and organisations with
practical guidelines for the use and application of open content licences:
How do open content licences work? How do I choose the most suitable
licence for my individual needs? Where can I find open content online?
These are only some of the questions which these guidelines try to answer.
Thanks to Dr. Till Kreutzer for writing these valuable guidelines.

https://unglue.it/work/141354/