[Irtalk] Oxford Bodleian Libraries | Jobs | ​Systems Administrator

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:54:27 SAST 2015

This is an exciting time for the Bodleian libraries as we build and support
an increasing number of digital services for students and researchers.* We
have a new, highly available, resilient infrastructure on which to run our
virtualised estate of 200+ servers with plans to grow our storage capacity
to a multi-petabyte scale to meet the demands of our digital collections
and their long term preservation.*

To support us in this busy time we are seeking a
​​
Systems Administrator to join our established and experienced Digital
Library Systems and Services team.

http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/about-us/jobs