[Irtalk] [heligliasa] Congratulations to Denise Nicholson!

Elsa Esterhuizen Elsa.Esterhuizen at nwu.ac.za
Fri Dec 18 11:52:28 SAST 2015

Dear Denise

>From our side as well - hearty congratulations with an award so well deserved!

Regards

Elsa Esterhuizen

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html
>>> On 2015/12/18 at 11:40 AM, in message <A3995AC971AA9047A7B5B53C388E103F02EFF97CC1FC at EDISON.assaf.local>, Ina Smith <Ina at assaf.org.za> wrote:

Dear Colleagues

It is so great to learn from others about successes and moving forward in HE and research! Therefore I am delighted to share the following with you:

Congratulations to Denise Nicholson which was awarded the Vice-Chancellor's Academic Citizenship Award this week for her work in copyright and access to knowledge issues (incl. Open Access) in South Africa and internationally.

Thank you Denise for doing a great job, and the recognition is well deserved! We are very proud of you! May you continue from strength to strength.

Thank you to all colleagues giving their time and expertise in taking important issues such as OA and copyright, but also information literacy and many more, forward. We need to help and support each other.

Kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
SciELO Planning Manager
Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf)

LIASA Exco Portfolio ICT Development (2014-2016)
LIASA HELIG Chair (2014-2016)

Switchboard: +27 12 349 6600
Tel: +27 12 349 6641
Fax: +27 (0) 86 576 9512
Email: ina at assaf.org.za

1st Floor Block A, The Woods, 41 De Havilland Crescent, Persequor Park
Meiring Naudé Road, Lynnwood 0020, Pretoria, South Africa.

PO Box 72135, Lynnwood Ridge 0040, Pretoria, South Africa.

Website: www.assaf.org.za