[Irtalk] Jeremy Rifkin: "The Zero Marginal Cost Society" | Talks at Google - YouTube

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:06:48 SAST 2015

Rifkin concludes that capitalism will remain with us, albeit in an
increasingly streamlined role, primarily as an aggregator of network
services and solutions, allowing it to flourish as a powerful niche player
in the coming era. We are, however, says Rifkin, *entering a world beyond
markets where we are learning how to live together in an increasingly
interdependent global Collaborative Commons*. --macmillan.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-iDUcETjvo