[Irtalk] The issue with Pre/post prints

Rose Manala RManala at csir.co.za
Tue Sep 9 09:12:28 SAST 2014

Morning,

I would like to start a discussion on the IRTalk on the use of Pre prints on repositories. We have discovered that after publication, the titles and other information often changes completely. How does other repository managers go about addressing this issue on their repositories? It has become a recent issue in our institution.

Thanks,
Rose Manala
CSIR Repository manager

--