[Irtalk] LISC75 Conference (27-28 November) - a few places still left

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Thu Oct 30 13:24:41 SAST 2014

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CFF42A.0AC1F1C0]

We have had a great response to our invitation to this commemorative event which promises to be an exciting and intellectually stimulating meeting with speakers such as Herbert van der Sompel, Carol Tenopir and Stevan Harnad, amongst others. There are a few places still left so please go online and register. Consult our  conference website (http://www.lisc75.co.za) for more details. Attached please find our exciting programme. We look forward to engaging with you at this special commemorative event.

Library and Information Studies Centre, UCT
lisc at uct.ac.za<mailto:lisc at uct.ac.za>
tel.: 021-6504546
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.