[Irtalk] The Most Secure Cloud Backup Solution - CloudBacko

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 23:46:15 SAST 2014

CloudBacko Corporation, founded in 2014, is a privately held company
headquartered in Tortola, British Virgin Islands. We are specialized in
developing backup and recovery software for businesses to securely back up
their servers and workstations to the cloud and local storage. Our core
product, CloudBacko backup software, is the next generation online /
offsite / remote / local backup software for backing up business servers
and desktop computers to the cloud as well as local or mapped network
drives. It is built on the proven backup technology licensed by Ahsay
System Corporation Limited. We enhanced it with the cloud and local backup
capabilities and a more user friendly interface design. It is a robust
backup solution with a wide range of application support that no other
solution in the market can compare to it.

http://www.cloudbacko.com/en/about-us.jsp