[Irtalk] We are getting started! Out Now: Rethinking Gamification - Open Humanities

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:54:49 SAST 2014

http://meson-press.com/

​​Meson press publishes research on digital cultures and networked media.
Its publications challenge contemporary theories and advance key debates in
the humanities today. Our publications combine peer-review with hybrid
formats and novel collaborative methods such as book sprints.* Even though
the scholarly book is changing in the age of digital media, we strongly
believe in the many virtues of its format for academic communication.*