[Irtalk] Advice sought onconverting from PDF to Word

Laura Czerniewicz laura.czerniewicz at uct.ac.za
Wed Jul 16 17:20:58 SAST 2014

Dear all, I have been finding the conversion of a final formatted PDF to a Word document tiresome and time consuming. Can anyone advise on how to do this easily? Hopefully, Laura
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.