[Irtalk] P2PU | Rhizomatic Learning - The community is the curriculum

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 13:13:52 SAST 2014

Rhizomatic learning is a story of how we can learn in a world of abundance
– abundance of perspective, of information and of connection. A
paper/location based learning model forces us to make decisions, in
advance, about what it is important for students to learn. This was a
practical reality – if we were going to have content available for a
course, it needed to be prepared in advance. In order to prepare the
content in advance, we needed to prepare the objectives in advance. And,
given that we know what everyone is supposed to learn, we might as well
check and see if they all did and compare them against each other.

*https://p2pu.org/en/courses/882/rhizomatic-learning-the-community-is-the-curriculum/
<https://p2pu.org/en/courses/882/rhizomatic-learning-the-community-is-the-curriculum/>*