[Irtalk] FW: [EIFL-OA] EPT OA Award 2013: congrats to Rosemary Otando, Muthu Madhan, Mandy Taha, Tigran Zargaryan & Tigran Zakaryan

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Fri Feb 7 14:20:50 SAST 2014

Many, many congratulations to Rosemary! I’ve met her a couple of years ago when she just started working on OA, and reading through the e-mail below I just realised the miracles she accomplished. Rosemary – you’ve done our continent proud, and thank you for the difference you make to other lives through helping with making research openly accessible! Congratulations!!

With kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
Open Scholarship Manager | Stellenbosch University | Private Bag X5036, 7599 | South Africa
Open Access | SUNScholar<http://scholar.sun.ac.za/> | SUNJournals<http://library.sun.ac.za/English/services/az/oa/Pages/sunjournals.aspx> | SUNConferences<http://library.sun.ac.za/Afrikaans/services/az/oa/Pages/sunconferences.aspx> | E-mail: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30
Ooptoegang Wetenskaplike Kommunikasie Bestuurder | Universiteit Stellenbosch | Privaatsak X5036, 7599 | Suid-Afrika
Oop Toegang | SUNScholar<http://scholar.sun.ac.za/>  | SUNJournals<http://library.sun.ac.za/English/services/az/oa/Pages/sunjournals.aspx> | SUNConferences<http://library.sun.ac.za/Afrikaans/services/az/oa/Pages/sunconferences.aspx> | E-pos: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Kantoorure: Ma-Vr: 08h00-16h30