[Irtalk] Lazarus Matizirofa: NRF

Talliard, Paulette <plt@sun.ac.za> plt at sun.ac.za
Tue Dec 2 14:57:09 SAST 2014

Dear Lazarus

Congratulations. :)

Kind regards/Vriendelike groete

Paulette Talliard

Digital Services & SUNScholar Librarian | JS Gericke Library | Stellenbosch University | Private Bag X5036, Stellenbosch 7599 | South Africa
Open Access | SUNScholar<http://scholar.sun.ac.za/> | SUNJournals<http://library.sun.ac.za/English/services/az/oa/Pages/sunjournals.aspx> | SUNConferences<http://library.sun.ac.za/Afrikaans/services/az/oa/Pages/sunconferences.aspx> | E-mail: plt at sun.ac.za<mailto:plt at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9046 |
Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30