[Irtalk] Lazarus Matizirofa: NRF

Leti Kleyn Leti.Kleyn at up.ac.za
Tue Dec 2 08:37:44 SAST 2014

Dearest Lazarus,

a BIG congratulation, it must have been a very sad day for UJ. Your dedication to Open Access and Repositories are know countrywide. Hope we can continue our working relationship with you.

Kindest
L.

Dr Leti Kleyn
Manager: Open Scholarship
E-Services Unit
Department of Library Services │Departement Biblioteekdienste
Merensky Library │Merensky-Biblioteek 2.24.2
University of Pretoria │Universiteit van Pretoria
8 leti.kleyn at up.ac.za ) 012 420 3876
>>> Magodongo April Mahlangu <MahlanguMA at tut.ac.za> 2014/12/02 08:28 AM >>>

Congratulations bra!!