[Irtalk] Lazarus Matizirofa: NRF

Lazarus Matizirofa lazarus.matizirofa at nrf.ac.za
Mon Dec 1 15:52:11 SAST 2014

Dear Colleagues

I am no longer with the University of Johannesburg library. I am now working at the NRF, Pretoria. Please find my contact details below for future correspondence.

My post as, Team Leader: Data, Content and Curation Management Services (Knowledge Management Corporate) involves identifying strategies, optimising and coordinating the implementation and growth of institutional repositories, digitisation and copyright for the NRF. I will also facilitate and maintain a platform and infrastructure for Data and Content Resources and Curation Management services operating as a shared service within the NRF and its Business Units and National Research Facilities.

Kind regards,
Lazarus

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D00D7E.37894DD0]
Meiring Naude Road
Brummeria
PO Box 2600
Pretoria, 0001
South Africa
http://www.nrf.ac.za<http://www.nrf.ac.za/>

Lazarus Matizirofa
Team Leader: Data, Content & Curation Management Services (DCCMS)
Knowledge Management Corporate (KMC)
Tel: +27 12 481 4016
Fax: +27 (0) 12 481 4231
Email: lazarus.matizirofa at nrf.ac.za<mailto:lazarus.matizirofa at nrf.ac.za>

http://www.nrf.ac.za/email-legal-notice.php

[cid:image96dce9.jpg at e1e2aa30.9d254c44]

Meiring Naude Road
Brummeria
PO Box 2600
Pretoria, 0001