[Irtalk] Linux Certifications Overview | Linux Professional Institute (LPI)

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:11:04 SAST 2014

LPI is committed to the development of a global standard in Linux
certification. We believe that such a certification program must meet the
requirements of both IT professionals and the organizations that would
employ them. To achieve this goal we have adopted an open, rigorous, and
consultative development process which uses both volunteer and hired
resources. Our development process is widely recognized and endorsed and
has met the strict requirements of independent certification authorities.

https://www.lpi.org/linux-certifications