[Irtalk] Free Online South African National Legislation now available!

Elsabe Olivier Elsabe.Olivier at up.ac.za
Thu Sep 19 10:50:11 SAST 2013

Dear All

Free Online South African National Legislation:
www.lawsofsouthafrica.up.ac.za

The University of Pretoria and our partner SAFLII would like to alert you to the fact that our website is now open and free to the public. You will notice that we have taken the approach of making the point-in-time material available too. It includes Regulations (also point-in-time).

It is a work in progress and at this stage we have 50+ Acts and Regulations available.

We trust you will find it useful.

Queries can be directed to Shirley Gilmore at shirley.gilmore at up.ac.za /012 420 4775.

Regards
Elsabe

Elsabe Olivier
Assistant Director: Marketing & Quality Assurance
Department Library Services
Merensky II Library
University of Pretoria
Pretoria, 0002