[Irtalk] Open Access Policy Implementation (OAPI) Project - Open Access Policy Implementation (OAPI) Project - Wiki at UCSF

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 13:20:29 SAST 2013

The purpose of this wiki is to provide an open, shared space where UC
faculty, librarians, and other stakeholders can engage directly with the
Open Access Policy Implementation (OAPI) team and track progress as we
build tools and services to support participation in the UC Open Access
policy. We encourage you to join in the planning and implementation process
by participating in our Discussion Forum or contacting us directly.

https://wiki.library.ucsf.edu/display/OAPI/Open+Access+Policy+Implementation+%28OAPI%29+Project

*​Excellent idea!​*