[Irtalk] Saylor Foundation Media Library Now Open to the Public

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:27:45 SAST 2013

f you have been keeping an eye on the Saylor Foundation's home page over
the last few weeks, you will have seen a link to something called the Media
Library. Today, we are pleased to officially announce our new(ish)
repository of free-to-use learning materials, including more than 3,000
open educational resources (OER), covering a broad spectrum of curriculum
across K-12, college, and professional education.* Built using the popular
open source DSpace platform, the library, which functions much like the
catalog of a public or university library*, is free to use and does not
require registration. All the indexed items are available online in full.

​http://library.saylor.org​