[Irtalk] Blog > IDS publishes 47 years of key titles into its digital repository

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:52:10 SAST 2013

During Open Access Week 2013, IDS is pleased to announce that we are in the
process of digitising and publishing onto OpenDocs, our open access
repository, our entire back catalogue of around 3000 research reports,
working papers, practice papers, some IDS Bulletin articles and other
Series Titles. A key aspect of our approach to supporting open access to
research is building on the existing open access availability of our
research knowledge through the continued expansion and improvement of
OpenDocs. Our research and policy outputs including reports, papers,
briefings, journal articles and book chapters are now all routinely
published onto the repository.

http://community.eldis.org/.5bbc4f84/3