[Irtalk] Fwd: [Dspace-general] Repository Manager Survey results

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:57:35 SAST 2013

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Isaak, David C <David.C.Isaak at kpchr.org>
Date: 23 May 2013 18:35
Subject: [Dspace-general] Repository Manager Survey results
To: "libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us" <libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>,
"dspace-general at lists.sourceforge.net" <dspace-general at lists.sourceforge.net>,
"eprints-announce at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-announce at ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "
ETD-L at LISTSERV.VT.EDU" <ETD-L at listserv.vt.edu>, "
repoman-l at iulist.indiana.edu" <repoman-l at iulist.indiana.edu>

 *Please excuse the cross-posting*

Earlier this year we distributed a survey on the changing nature of
institutional repositories to be used as the basis of a presentation at the
Oregon Library Association/Washington Library Association joint annual
meeting.  We would like to express our thanks to those of you who completed
the survey, providing the data we needed to create our presentation.

In an effort to share the results of our survey we have posted the survey
data, the presentation slides and a brief survey summary in our
institutional repositories.  You can find this information at either of the
following sites:

Portland State University:
*http://archives.pdx.edu/ds/psu/9401*<http://archives.pdx.edu/ds/psu/9401>
Washington State University:
*http://hdl.handle.net/2376/4357*<http://hdl.handle.net/2376/4357>

Please feel free to contact any of us if you have questions about the
survey or the presentation we developed.  We welcome the opportunity to
talk with our fellow repository managers!

Karen Bjork, Digital Initiatives Coordinator, Portland State University
Library
David Isaak, Digital Projects Librarian, Kaiser Permanente Center for
Health Research
Kay Vyhnanek, Scholarly Communications Librarian, Washington State
University

--
*Hilton Gibson*
Systems Administrator

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://ar1.sun.ac.za
http://aj1.sun.ac.za