[Irtalk] Fwd: [IFLA-L] Call for Papers and Paper Proposals: Journal of Scientometric Research (www.jscires.org)

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 10:47:38 SAST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anup kumar das <anupdas2072 at gmail.com>
Date: 27 June 2013 12:53
Subject: [IFLA-L] Call for Papers and Paper Proposals: Journal of
Scientometric Research (www.jscires.org)
To: ifla-l <ifla-l at infoserv.inist.fr>, diglib <diglib at infoserv.inist.fr>,
kmdg-l at infoserv.inist.fr, rscao-l <rscao-l at infoserv.inist.fr>

Call for Papers and Paper Proposals: Journal of Scientometric Research
(JSCIRES)

http://www.jscires.org/

Dear Colleagues

You will be glad to know that a new journal Journal of Scientometric
Research (www.jscires.org) has been launched. This journal comes from
SciBiolMed.Org, which has around 20 journals with 16 journals in Scopus and
1 in SCI. From this issue onwards, it is published by Medknow Publications
a brand of WoltersKluwerHealth. The objective of this journal is to provide
a platform for scholarship in Scientometrics and also act as an exchange
between Scientometrics and other closely connected research domains i.e.
Science Technology Studies, Innovation studies etc. To attract scholars
from interdisciplinary research traditions and also keeping in view that
scholars within Scientometrics are themselves from heterogeneous
disciplinary traditions, we have created different categories for
contributions.  Along with Research Paper and Review Paper, the journal has
Perspective, and Commentary, Webliography and Research-in-Progress paper
for providing platform to young promising researchers or scholars
announcing important work in progress. We welcome papers in the areas of
Research Evaluation; S&T Indicators; Innovation Indicators; Scientometrics,
Informetrics, Webometrics, Patentometrics, Bibliometrics;  and related
areas. We look forward to your contribution in any of the sections for the
Forthcoming issue.

Please note that the journal publishes three issues in a year Jan-Apr,
May-Aug, Sep-Dec. Please refer to http://www.jscires.org/ for digital copy
of the first issue. Soon the digital version of the second issue will be
available in the site followed by the print version.

We will make sure that work accepted after peer review gets a broad
audience by announcing the issue through many different channels like
newsgroups, mail lists, flyers at conferences.

We look forward to your submission in this journal. Thanks for your support.

With Warm Regards

Dr. Sujit Bhattacharya, Ph.D
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Scientometric Research
[An Official Publication of SciBiolMed.Org]
Senior Principal Scientist (NISTADS)
& Guest Faculty (JNU)
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, Pusa Campus,
New Delhi-110012, INDIA
editor at jscires.org | www.jscires.org

Dr. Anup Kumar Das

Assistant Editor, Journal of Scientometric Research

Jawaharlal Nehru University

New Delhi - 110067, India

editor at jscires.org | www.jscires.org

--
*Hilton Gibson*
Linux Systems Administrator

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://www.journals.ac.za