[Irtalk] Open Licensing Landscape for Librarians

Laura Czerniewicz laura.czerniewicz at uct.ac.za
Thu Jun 20 15:30:10 SAST 2013

By OpenUCT on 14/06/2013

This is a presentation aimed at librarians to provide a brief overview of the open licensing landscape in South Africa. It covers open licensing in relation to teaching, research and data.

[http://openuct.uct.ac.za/modules/file/icons/x-office-presentation.png] Open Licensing Landscape for Librarians.pptx<http://openuct.uct.ac.za/sites/default/files/media/Open%20Licensing%20Landscape%20for%20Librarians.pptx>

http://openuct.uct.ac.za/article/open-licensing-landscape-what-every-librarian-needs-know

A/Prof Laura Czerniewicz
Centre for Higher Education Development