[Irtalk] PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference 2013

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 10:33:44 SAST 2013

This is the first time that the PKP Conference is being held in Latin
America, a region of the world that publishes almost exclusively in Open
Access. The conference will provide a unique opportunity for exchange on
innovative work in scholarly publishing, with a focus on the contributions
of open source technologies. We look forward to hosting editors,
publishers, librarians, researchers, developers, content aggregators, and
PKP’s growing user community from around the world.

together a remarkable array of presentations and participants from around
the world. We anticipate an equally valuable experience in 2013.
http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2013/index