[Irtalk] ORCID, hku

dtpalmer dtpalmer at hku.hk
Tue Jul 2 22:09:52 SAST 2013

Yes Michele, that is very good news.

My pptx for this last week's ALCTS session ALA,
  http://hub.hku.hk/handle/10722/184124

About slide 27-29 shows that HKU now shows links for Scopus AU-IDs on non-HKU co-authors when known.  Recently joined to ORCID, we will create ORCID for HKU faculty and populate with previously cleaned, merged & deduped Scopus & HKU data on an opt out basis.  After this happens, and with greater buy into ORCID, we expect to change the Scopus AU-ID links to ORCID ones.

best wishes,

David Palmer
The University of Hong Kong