[Irtalk] Elsevier steps up its War On Access | Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 18:40:59 SAST 2013

The University of Calgary has been contacted by a company representing the
publisher, Elsevier Reed, regarding certain Elsevier journal articles
posted on our publicly accessible university web pages. We have been
provided with examples of these articles and reviewed the situation.
Elsevier has put the University of Calgary on notice that these publicly
posted Elsevier journal articles are an infringement of Elsevier Reed’s
copyright and must be taken down.

http://svpow.com/2013/12/17/elsevier-steps-up-its-war-on-access

*​Elsevier shows its true colours now.​*