[Irtalk] Webometrics ranking for repositories

Bongiwe Nyide Nyide at ukzn.ac.za
Thu Sep 6 08:59:06 SAST 2012

Dear Barry

Do you mind sharing the issues discussed with Prof Mouton regarding rankings. I'm sure we'll get points that would be an eye opener and beneficial to us. We are also facing the same challenge as you. Our IR doing well, but something somewhere is not right.

Regards,

Bongiwe Nyide
Project Manager: Library Digitization Projects
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Durban

Tel: +27 31 260 2318
Email: nyide at ukzn.ac.za