[Irtalk] Survey about the staffing and duties of individuals who work with theses and dissertations

Elsabe Olivier Elsabe.Olivier at up.ac.za
Tue May 15 07:51:34 SAST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As part of a larger project, I've created a survey about the staffing and duties of individuals who work with theses and dissertations: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T2YTZPQ

If you have a moment to complete this survey, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if you would care to share it with any other colleagues who may not be on this list, but to whom the content applies, I would appreciate that as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any further information. I thank you, in advance, for your help.

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally R. Evans
Coordinator
University Dissertation & Thesis Services
George Mason University
Fairfax, Virginia

Elsabe Olivier
Manager: Open Scholarship
NDLTD Board Member
Department Library Services
Office 4.16.1
University of Pretoria
PO Box 12411
Hatfield, PRETORIA
South Africa
0028

Tel.: + 27 12 420 3719
Fax: +27 362 5182
E-mail: elsabe.olivier at up.ac.za
Skype: elsabe.olivier

Twitter: elsabeolivier
This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/  for full details./Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.