[Irtalk] FW: NDLTD Membership Renewal

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Tue Jan 18 12:08:59 SAST 2011

From: etd-l Discussion List [mailto:ETD-L at listserv.vt.edu] On Behalf Of Eric F. Van de Velde
Sent: 17 January 2011 19:29
To: ETD-L at LISTSERV.VT.EDU
Subject: NDLTD Membership Renewal

To all NDLTD Members:

This is my yearly reminder that it is time to renew your NDLTD membership.

To accommodate the growth of NDLTD, both in membership and activities, we have installed a new online membership-management system. It is now possible to pay your dues by credit card. Payments by check and international wire transfer remain available.

Until now, NDLTD had a fixed membership year, running from March 1st until the end of February. The new system gives us the flexibility to let members renew at the anniversary of their initial registration.

Recent NDLTD members (after July 2010) already used the new system to register, and they will be notified automatically when their membership renewal is due.

For all other NDLTD members, the current membership year expires February 28, 2011. Because you are not yet in our new system, this year you need to register as new members. Don't worry, we'll adjust the "Member Since" information later.

To register, please click on http://tinyurl.com/4r9umjh and follow the instructions.

Once registered, you will find all membership-management functions at http://www.ndltd.org/join. Here, you will find links to join NDLTD, renew your membership, and manage your personal and institutional profiles. For example, the primary contact for an institution can add up to five of their institution's staff to the institutional profile, thereby ensuring they'll receive the member discount when attending NDLTD events.

If you are the primary contact for a consortium, please contact me to discuss new payment options for consortia.

Should you encounter any problems or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope you will continue to support NDLTD and its important work!
Sincerely,

--Eric F. Van de Velde,
Chair of the NDLTD Membership Committee.

Google Voice: (626) 898-5415
Telephone:      (626) 376-5415
Skype chat, voice, or web-video: efvandevelde
E-mail: eric.f.vandevelde at gmail.com<mailto:eric.f.vandevelde at gmail.com>