[Irtalk] SUNScholar DSpace Version 1.7

Lewatle Phaladi Lewatle.Phaladi at wits.ac.za
Tue Dec 13 08:55:36 SAST 2011

Dear DSpace Team

At WITS we upgraded from 1.6.2 version to 1.7.2, we never encounter any problems during our upgrade process and we are also using Mirage theme, here is our IR link http://wiredspace.wits.ac.za/
We also plan to upgrade to 1.8.0 as there is lots of tools  that comes with it.

Regards,
Lewatle Phaladi
Library Web Developer
+27 11 717 1930

How is our service ?
If you wish to comment on our service or offer suggestions on service issues, please email service.admin at wits.ac.za . Confidentiality will be respected, but anonymous complaints will not be followed up.