[Irtalk] FW: Travel Grants for IFLA Gothenburg August 2010

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Wed Jan 13 13:21:32 SAST 2010

From: sabinet-sabinews at googlegroups.com [mailto:sabinet-sabinews at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Hannes Mitchell
Sent: 13 January 2010 12:02
To: Sabinet-Sabinews
Subject: [Sabinews] Travel Grants for IFLA Gothenburg August 2010

Posted on behalf of Sjoerd Koopman:

Dear colleagues,

It is our great pleasure to announce that 2010 funds are now available to support a number of colleagues from countries in Asia/Oceania, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean to attend our IFLA World Library and Information Congress in Gothenburg, 10-15 August 2010.

Travel grants can be provided thanks to generous donations from a number of different sources: de Gruyter Saur Publishers, for participants from the Pacific Region, the Swedish Library Association, the Swedish library industry and the Stichting IFLA Foundation.

For more information and for application procedures, please refer to http://www.ifla.org/en/ifla76/grants-for-gothenburg

Sjoerd Koopman

Professional Programmes Director

IFLA - International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions

P.O. Box 95312

2509 CH Den Haag (The Hague)

Netherlands

+31 70 3140 884