[Duraspace] Oregon State University - ScholarsArchive - Datasets

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:32:49 SAST 2015

The Datasets Collection (housed under the Datasets Community) has been
created to serve as a central "home" for datasets archived in the
ScholarsArchive at OSU repository. ScholarsArchive at OSU preserves,
disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research
and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students of Oregon State University.
This includes datasets, within the [current] limits of our repository
architecture. If we are unable to preserve your data, our team can help you
find the right data storage, preservation, and access solutions to meet
your needs.

https://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/xmlui/handle/1957/40396

*​Another example of DSpace being used to archive research data.*​