[Duraspace] Punching down; In defense of PubPeer | PSBLAB

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:40:21 SAST 2015

*Today marked a new low in the depths to which publishing industry will
sink to maintain their outdated business model.*  I’m talking about a piece
of literary detritus entitled “Vigilante Science” published in Plant
Physiology and penned by its editor in chief Michael Blatt. It’s a classic
punch-down piece from a journal editor having a hard time coming to terms
with the death of the publishing industry as we know it.

http://www.psblab.org/?p=445