[Duraspace] Elsevier: Trying to squeeze the virtual genie back into the physical bottle - Open Access Archivangelism

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:45:19 SAST 2015

So Alicia, if Elsevier "admires [my] vision," let me invite you to consult
with me about present and future OA policy conditions. I'll be happy to
share with you which ones are logically incoherent and technically empty in
today's virtual world. It could save Elsevier a lot of futile effort and
save Elsevier authors from a lot of useless and increasingly arbitrary and
annoying nuisance-rules.

http://openaccess.eprints.org/index.php?/archives/1152-Elsevier-Trying-to-squeeze-the-virtual-genie-back-into-the-physical-bottle.html