[Duraspace] bjoern.brembs.blog » University libraries in the digital age: what stays, what has to go?

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:23:11 SAST 2015

*Today, I spent most of my day listening to three public talks by
candidates for the head of the university library of my university*, the
University of Regensburg. That there are public presentations for this kind
of position is quite unusual and one of the invited applicants declined the
public talk and instead gave their presentation behind closed doors in
front of the search committee. *The three remaining candidates were tasked
with providing a concept for leading our university library into the
digital age and describe what should remain part of the library and what
would need to go.*

http://bjoern.brembs.net/2015/05/university-libraries-in-the-digital-age-what-stays-what-has-to-go/