[Duraspace] What would make the library easier to use? - Library Simplified

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 21:01:18 SAST 2015

With the help of this Institute of Museum and Library Services, ten
libraries across the United States are exploring that question. *We’re
re-thinking traditional library policies and building new technology to
make the libraries and their digital collections easier to access.* Our
goal is to break down barriers to library use so that more people take
advantage of all the services that the library offers. We hope you’ll join
the conversation.

http://www.librarysimplified.org/about.html