[Duraspace] Digital Scholarship Librarian | The College of Wooster

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:53:02 SAST 2015

The College of Wooster Libraries seeks an innovative and service-oriented
colleague to become our Digital Scholarship Librarian. This newly created
faculty position reports to the Director of Libraries and provides
leadership in creating, organizing, promoting, and curating digital
materials. The librarian will play a key role in supporting our Open Access
resolution, our institutional repository (Open Works), digital projects
developed under our current grant, institutional research data, born
digital scholarship, and digitized content. The Digital Scholarship
Librarian will serve as a liaison to one or more academic departments and
participate in the Libraries research and instruction programs. The
successful candidate will work collaboratively with a library staff focused
on user needs and committed to developing an evolving library program that
best supports the mission of the College.

http://www.wooster.edu/offices/hr/jobs/opportunities/faculty/digital-lbry/

*​An example job advert!​*