[Duraspace] A Case for Open Access: Accelerating Discovery in Climate Science | ECS Redcat Blog

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:25:57 SAST 2015

*Yet, to be truly open access and to create the most freedom possible for
research that may affect the sustainability of our planet, we want to
remove all financial barriers in ECS publications.* Making the scientific
research and data in ECS journals accessible to anyone with an internet
connection will only inspire more discoveries, as well as more research and
more innovation.

http://www.ecsblog.org/open-access-2/a-case-for-open-access-accelerating-discovery-in-climate-science/