[Duraspace] Petition · Free access to research ejournals for teachers · Change.org

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:37:55 SAST 2015

We believe that free access to major research ejournals to all teachers
regardless of qualification status is absolutely fundamental to realising
this objective.

If we truly want our teachers to be at the forefront of evidence-based
research and to drive improvement in teaching and learning through
research-informed practice in global education, it is imperative they can
take part fully in educational research and debate.

Teacher as researcher is key to professional autonomy.

Please help me, and all teachers, to achieve our goal by signing this
petition.

Please share this petition and encourage your colleagues and friends to
sign.

Thank you very much.

https://www.change.org/p/nicky-morgan-mp-free-access-to-research-ejournals-for-teachers