[Duraspace] New Models of Knowledge Production. Open Access Publishing and Experimental Research Practices (Part I) | OPEN REFLECTIONS

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 09:59:49 SAST 2015

Chapter 5 of my thesis focuses on opportunities to intervene in the current
cultures of knowledge production in academia and publishing, exploring
efforts to rethink and re-perform the institutions surrounding the material
production of the book, as well as our own entangled scholarly
communication and publishing practices. I focus in particular in this
chapter on open access publishing and experimental research practices. You
can find a draft of the first part of this chapter underneath. As always,
any feedback is more than welcome.

https://openreflections.wordpress.com/2015/02/25/new-models-of-knowledge-production-open-access-publishing-and-experimental-research-practices-part-i/