[Duraspace] Vacancy at The British Library: Repository Manager | Digital Preservation Coalition

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:22:17 SAST 2015

This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work at the cutting edge of
repository management and help ensure the Library can preserve its digital
collections far into the future. Working closely with colleagues from
across the Library, you will be part of our Digital Preservation Team and
be a leading source of expertise in long term system management. You’ll
work with colleagues to ensure our repository infrastructure and processes
are of sufficiently high quality to meet the Library’s legal obligations
and support us in our role as the nation’s digital cultural memory.

http://www.dpconline.org/newsroom/vacancies/1410-vacancy-at-the-british-library-repository-manager