[Duraspace] OPEN REPOSITORIES 2015 | June 8-11, 2015, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:51:52 SAST 2015

*We are pleased to announce that information on accepted paper, panel and
24×7 sessions at Open Repositories 2015 is now available on the site.*

The conference received an unprecedented number of proposals this year,
with 240 proposals submitted across the conference and interest group
tracks. This has also been the most selective Open Repositories, and only
38% of conference paper and panels were accepted in the main track. We have
accepted 6 panels, 21 24×7’s (including Rants and Raves), 37 papers and 60
posters which will all give an exciting snapshot of work in the open
repositories community.

http://www.or2015.net/