[Duraspace] Fwd: [Open-education] Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development (DS4OER)

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:06:11 SAST 2015

*"The DS4OER course was developed to build capacity in the design and
development of open online courses using OER. A key feature of this course
is the ability for any educator to host their own course site using the
popular open source WordPress content management system assembled from a
collection of wiki pages authored openly and collaboratively.*"

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025C
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758