[Duraspace] Understanding Open Access - The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters (ACS Publications)

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:58:32 SAST 2015

This issue of JPC Letters includes five Viewpoint articles that provide
different perspectives on the Open Access (OA) movement, with four articles
concerned with OA publications and one with OA to software and data. *The
ideas and thoughts presented in these Viewpoints (Table 1) highlight the
complexities of the issue, which is often poorly understood by authors and
readers; therefore, I hope that by covering this from different
perspectives, our readers will better appreciate the issues.*

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.jpclett.5b00385